Jul 15, 2017

EDEN HILLS PHOTO HUNT-WEEKEND REFLECTIONS

1. Starts with B
2. unbalanced
3. door

I have been on a tour around Ireland and had no time to participate ! I posted some pictures on my Main Blog. Now I am back again with more than 600 photos ! Poor me to sort them out !

Starts with B



Bar and bottles, serving Irish coffee !





Dublin's "unbalanced" street views





House doors in Dublin


Linking to Eden Hills Photo Hunt


Weekend Reflections







seen in Belfast


more participants here







5 comments:

Jim said...

Oh Gattina, this almost makes me hurt. I love Ireland and would love to go back one more time. Probably won't happen though. Did you kiss the Blarney Stone? I've kissed it twice. Makes a nice "B" word. Love your Dublin pictures too. Thank you, thank you, Gattina, I'll lurk a little around here seeing your Irish views.
..

Margaret Adamson said...

I love all the old doors in Dublin. Of course the bars are good as well especially if they're playing Irish music

Suzanne McClendon said...

You're making me homesick! Call it genetic memory, maybe, though I have never been to Ireland, my roots are there, and I long to go there. It won't likely happen in this lifetime, though. How blessed you are to have been there. These are great photos. I look forward to seeing your other photos of your trip, too. :)

Have a blessed weekend.

Claire Moxon-Waltz said...

Lovely pictures! I was surprised not to see your cats this week! The views of the Dublin streets are very interesting - I have never been there. The road work looks like it caused some delays but I hope you enjoyed your holiday very much!

edenhills said...

What a wonderful trip! I look forward to seeing lots of pictures. I really wouldn't want to try driving on those "unbalanced" streets. The coffee, however, looks good. Thanks so much for joining in Friday's Hunt. Hope you have a great rest of the week!